Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Emo Hair ...? Not Dyed Or Cut Like It. Pleease Answer!!?

Okay So I Like The Emo Hair Style. I'm Not Dying It (its light brown) and not cutting it. It is just below shoulder length, quite thick and has medium length layers (the ones and the front are my side fringe grown to about hair my hair length) I have a side partin on my left side.



Anyway, I went to claires and bought some big clips...you know those huuge hair clips?



I got 2 silver ones and 2 red ones.



But i dont know how to wear them!!



I wanna wear my hair down so i tried putting two pieces of hair back and clipping them at the back but it looks awful.



Any suggestions..?



Ive looked on google images to look for a hairstyle with big clips but i cant find them.



Iam 12, not a emo and my school is pretty strict so nothing too wild.



It doesnt even have to be emo.



Just anything.



pics and links would be helpful.



Thanks!!



Emo Hair ...? Not Dyed Or Cut Like It. Pleease Answer!!?

Well me, I'm not emo or anything but I wear big bows and I usually clip them to the side opposite of where my bangs end..because if you like do it on the side where your bangs end, it just looks like wayyy too much on one side, and nothing on the other.



I'd show you pictures, but yahoo's not letting me show them, so I guess e-mail me for examples.



Emo Hair ...? Not Dyed Or Cut Like It. Pleease Answer!!?

some gaywadic peeps(no offense if you think you wanna try the style) like to put their hair in a pony and flip it up and clip it to the back of their head-it is such a last decade look, but it might look cool on you, ya never know, or try doing an up-down, where you pull the top half of your hair back and then clip it with the clip on the center of the back of your head(i hope you know what i mean, i don't know how else to describe it) if all else fails and no one in your fam knows how to wear the clips, you can take them back

No comments:

Post a Comment