Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it�

What are some really good brands of products and/or irons that I could use on my hair?



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

i too, have thick wavy hair cut in a weird style that looks good straight.. sooo this is what i've gathered so far.



tourmaline straighteners reduce frizz in humidity and heat up really fast.. ive got the conair one, and i'm really happy with it. i'm not sure how exactly yours is cut, but i've found that though my hair doesnt look good wavy/curly in this cut, if i slightly straighten/curl it with this straightener then run my fingers through it, it looks really natural/sleek and not overdone (bonus, it makes your hair really shiny)



at sallys beauty supply theres this shampoo called ion straightening shampoo.. it works really well and smells nice too.



err... lets see, frizz ease is always a good product, and good conditioners are a must if you plan on straightening your hair often, otherwise you'll end up creating a lot of breakage.



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

Chi flat iron best ever!



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

use john freida straightening cream after showering.



then, let your hair NATURALLY dry,



blow-drying makes hair really vulnerable to breakage and frizz.



then, once hair has dried, use a conair ceramic straightener



(you can probably buy them pretty cheap at target)



and straighten the hair section by section.



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

you could get it cut shoulder length and with lots of layers



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

Ok. Plain %26amp;%26amp; simple.



Cut it into layers.



Use Paul Mitchell super skinny serum and a Chi flat-iron. (all of those for the straight hair that is).



Good luck.



P.S. - I sooooooo wish I had your curly hair. If I had some type of style with my hair (like yours) I would never flat-iron my hair a day in my life. I would flaunt my curls all day. I love curly hair!



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

ask your hair stylist



maybe she/he could help you with an even more fantastic hair style that would loook good with your hair...



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

aquage beyond shine shine spray-it's a great heat protectant and will keep your hair straight



again, that's Aquage Beyond Shine



a blue spray can



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

layers! definitely layers like jennifer aniston.



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

Remington S2103. They are black with a creamy coloured ceramic bit. Use it with Tresemme Heat Defence spray. Dont ask me how i know!!



I have really thick, wavy hair, and I want to cut my hair into a style that only looks good if it's straight.

I know this isnt exactly the answer you were looking for but, I have the same type of hair.



DO NOT cut your hair short. I guarantee you that your hair will look like a big mushroom on top of your hair.



I have very thick wavy hair and I made that mistake. Your best bet is to keep it shoulder length and healthy. Straighten it if you like.



I ALWAYS had layers in my hair but...I went to get my hair cut the other day and the lady made it all one length. It is a bit past my shoulders and it looks AMAZING.



Trust me for hair types like ours the longer the better.



Sorry that wasnt what you were looking for :(.



IF you are dead set on getting it shorter or keeping it really straight use V05 Shine Spray. This stuff is amazing. Spray it on after you blow dry your hair and get a really good Ceramic straightening iron. This will run you close to 100.00 but a good ceramic iron is worth it. If you buy something cheap it will ruin your hair trust me.



***I dont suggest going with a style where you HAVE to straighten it every day. Why??? Because it will cause significant damage. Using a straightening iron every day completely wrecks your hair.



I pull mine up monday - Friday and let it air dry. I put a smoothing serum on it so it looks shinny and smooth. On the weekends I straighten.

No comments:

Post a Comment