Saturday, August 1, 2009

GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

I am getting my hair cut next weekend. What should I get done?



I have long dark brown hair that is naturally quite curly, but I straighten sometimes, so my style doesn't really depend on my hair being straight or curly.



anyways...what should i get? Should I go short, or keep it long?



GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

Hi there, I have the exact same hair, same colour too :)



Definately do not get layers (only get long layers) because since your hair is curly, it will make your hair very puffy , try sidebangs, if you have a straightener you can straighten your sidebangs every day and leave your hair naturally curly. If you decide to straighten your hair, it will still look great, especially with the bangs and the long layers... also try putting your hair in two pigtails, with your bangs straightened and your excess hair that's in the ponytails curly...



hope i helped :)



GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

long layers



GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

You probably want to keep it longer since you have a lot of curl. Have the stylist texturize and layer your hair



GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

You should keep it long, but get layers, possibly even with sidebangs. It looks really good with people who have naturally curly hair.



GETTING HAIR CUT!! help me!!?

I can tell......depends much of your face structure.... maybe you could ask your hairdresser what suits you better short or long and the haircut style so you can choose what you like.



About straight and curly that easy to fix with a ceramic hair straighter...



I usually take a picture of the haircut I wanted along to the saloon...before I try it like a hairdoo at home and see how it looks on me...... for instance I need my hair to be tie in a ponytail for the gym so I wouldnt go to short......

No comments:

Post a Comment