Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair cut/dye advice?

I have an oval face and straight sandy blonde hair that gets streaked by the sun. At the moment it's halfway down my back. I want a new cut and was wondering what styles would suit it? also, whether i should dye it (I'm tanned, but my face is fair because it burns more than tans). what colour would suit a fair complexion if i got it dyed?



Hair cut/dye advice?

It is better for you to seek out professional help in person at a salon, let them know what you want and then if it could be down. On reaching an agreement you, the hairstylist and the colorist should all be comfortable with service provided. I wish good looks on you make over.



Hair cut/dye advice?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment