Saturday, August 1, 2009

What hair cut would be best for my hair type? (Easy 2 points!)?

I've been growing my hair out for a long time, and now the ends are completely disgusting so I want to get it cut.



My hair is fairly thick, and it dries in different ways. Sometimes its in looser ringlettes, and sometimes its just...fluffy and frizzy :(



I don't have any style whatsoever at the moment.



I REALLY don't want to go through bangs again.



I don't want less then shoulder length



And I think my face is a cross between heart and square shaped.



Sorry I don't have a picture, but if you could give a picture or detailed explanation of a cool do, I'll give you ten points! Thanks!



What hair cut would be best for my hair type? (Easy 2 points!)?

I have similar hair. I like long layers, with some shorter layers framing the face (from about below the chin to shoulder, and the longer layers from shoulder down). It's pretty simple, but it helps bring out the curls.



Good luck!



What hair cut would be best for my hair type? (Easy 2 points!)?

This is not so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment