Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emo Hair?????

i am going to go get my hair cut tomorrow and i need a pic to take with me



can someone give me some pics of cute hairstyles that would look good on me?



preferabally "emo" or "scene" hair or anything else cute and but NOT PLAIN and its the hair CUT i want im not dying my hair



medium or long hair styles will do



this is me:



http://i28.tinypic.com/1109emo.jpg



http://i29.tinypic.com/33aaydk.jpg



Emo Hair?????

eww..



the "emo" bandwagon strikes again!!



how lam-o!!



lol



Emo Hair?????

You have stunning eyes! Sorry, I don't have any pics that I can think of. I just had to tell you how pretty your eyes are!



Emo Hair?????

YOU HAVE GORGOUS EYES!!!



Emo Hair?????

Yeah... don't do that emo scene gay fag homo hairstyle crap. I did it, its a lot of work, and you won't like it. Theres so many different layers, some are super short, some super long, the back is all short and you have to spike it up and if you don't then it looks bad, and its just all too much work. You look perfect the way you are, you are a sexy, foxy moma and I'd love to get down and dirty with you with the way your hair is right now.



Emo Hair?????

your hair looks fine. but if you want to cut it just get really dramtic layers.



dont do that emo ****. that shits ******* ugly.



Emo Hair?????

emo hir will do coz as what ive seen your personality fits in such hair style......but if you like you can have a v cut and layered hair,.try also highlights of gray you'll look amazingly stunning.....



Emo Hair?????

emo hair is getting so old and everyone has it .



your face is round and small so emo will make your face smaller



try side fringe and curl your hair slighlty (volume)



if you r ever to dye your hair go top deck



strwberry blonde on bottom and your hair colour now on top



please no EMO it will just distract away from your lovely eyes



soz no pic



Emo Hair?????

do not get gray highlights, oh my god noooo



you're pretty, look on photobucket or madradhair.livejournal.com or something



Emo Hair?????

Dont get your hair cut emo like, it looks horrible on anyone.



Emo's get beat up where i live, dont do it.



Emo Hair?????

Dont Feel bad....I love the emo or scene haircuts...I am gonna be getting mine done pretty soon...i'm just looking for the perfect way to get it done. I found a pic for u...maybe it will give them an idea of how u want it cut...This pic is of someone with shorter hair...but u can get it the same way with ur longer hair. See what u think of this one:



http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/em...



Emo Hair?????

This website has TONS of pictures for just about every hair cut/color you can think of for that "emo" look. Good Luck!



http://livingwithstyle.com/282269-emo-ha...



Emo Hair?????

you shouldnt get emo hair it doesnt really fit you. sorri... i think you should just get like side bangs and emo hair requires dying most of the time... trust me i know i have emo hair... and i have red and blond highlights with black...

No comments:

Post a Comment