Tuesday, July 28, 2009

V shaped hair cut?

I've seen heaps of girls with their hair cut into a V shape at the back, and I want the same style, but I don't know how to describe it to my hairdresser. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Pics would be appreciated!



V shaped hair cut?

I sounds to me like you might referring to an "A-Line Bob."



It's a normal bob haircut, only the back is shorter than the front, making a sharp angle of the hairline when viewed from the side.



V shaped hair cut?

dont have any pictures, if ur hair is long ask ur hairdresser to layer it and u want it cut in the v style ,if they dont understand tell them that u want it layered onto ur face and that u dont want it cut straight across at the back u want it going in a v wit layers in it i have my hair cut in the v but its long is ur hair long or short? u can get this style in any length hair

No comments:

Post a Comment