Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair isnt the type that grows down..it grows out...what can I do to it so that I can cut it, scen

WHen my hair grows, it doesnt come down like normal long hair should..it..grows out, I don't quite know how to explain it. It's kind of wavy, by the way I'm a guy..don't know much about hair. And I want to get it cut scene style. Is there some....thing that a hair dresser can do to it to make the actual growth style of the hair change? or do something to it so that it can be cut scene style?



My hair isnt the type that grows down..it grows out...what can I do to it so that I can cut it, scene style?

scene style? as in slanted, wierd little cowlick things, or a cut along those lines? if you need your hair straight, use a straightener and look in any salon (or grocery store), because i'm sure they make shampoo that helps with that. short of surgery i dont think you can change your hair growth pattern. And your best bet would be to contact a stylist.



My hair isnt the type that grows down..it grows out...what can I do to it so that I can cut it, scene style?

it seems like your shampoo may be one problem...try a smoothing shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment