Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need help choosing a hair cut. pics are included, pllzz help?

I have long dark thick brown hair, I want to cut it and/or find a simple style or two. Not really short, I would like to keep some length, and would like shorter bangs. Any ideas?? Pics are on my myspace...



http://www.myspace.com/courtneyn53



I need help choosing a hair cut. pics are included, pllzz help?

well, i can't see how long your hair is, but i would suggest to donate it. it has to be at least 10 inches, and at most places, it is free to donate your hair so you get a free haircut :) anyway, i have over 14 inches past my shoulders and will be donating it soon, but if you want your hair long and some style, maybe you should layer it...i might do that, but i am not sure yet...either way, i would DEFINITELY suggest you donating it because it goes to the american cancer society and there are millions of people who have cancer and don't have hair :(



I need help choosing a hair cut. pics are included, pllzz help?

i personalty think you should get bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment