Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HAIR CUT AND HAIR STYLING IDEAS?? please help!?

I'm cutting my hair so its very layered and has side swept bangs (the scene haircut as some may call it) and i was wondering if anyone had links of scene haircuts and also does it look stupid if u have the side swept bangs straightened and the rest of the hair left naturally curly??



ALSO will the scene hair cut look good? i have chubby cheeks. ANY ADVICE/TIPS WILL BE HELPFUL thankyou%26lt;3



HAIR CUT AND HAIR STYLING IDEAS?? please help!?

It should like nice on you. Check out this site, I hope it helps you out :)



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



HAIR CUT AND HAIR STYLING IDEAS?? please help!?

the bangs are annoying until u get used to it my friend has them and she pins them back!:D



~hope it looks good!%26lt;3



HAIR CUT AND HAIR STYLING IDEAS?? please help!?

i wear my hair curly and my bangs staright its cute!!



im sure you will look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment