Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need help with hair?!?!?!?

I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I HATE it!! It is a blondish brown and right below my shoulders. I do straighten it thats not what I need help with. I need some styles of how to do my hair! Cuts and styling afterward. Can someone please help it looks soooo bad.



Need help with hair?!?!?!?

Get side bangs all the celebs. theese days are getting them!Or and highlights and or lowlights!Also when having you type of hair ponytails are a no!You have my friends hair lol she puts half bun in it and it looks fab!Like i said in the begginging go with side sweap bangs!Hoped i helped!Bye and good luck!



Ps:Need more help?No prob just mail me!



Need help with hair?!?!?!?

to help with frizz you could try a leave in conditioner. and, this sounds crazy, but i read somewhere you can run a dryer sheet on your hair and it's an instant de-frizzer (it works!) :) also, side bangs are cute if you straighten them. i also think it's so pretty when girls with curly/wavy hair put it in a half pony or pin it back. i do this and i have wavy hair and i get so many compliments on it :) :) hope i helped some.

No comments:

Post a Comment