Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I cut my hair myself && make it scene or emo??

I have shoulder legnth dark rown or espresso colored hair. I have angled bangs, and my hair is semi-layered. I want to cut my hair myself, and I want it to look scene or emo. I want it to have a longer under layer, and shorter, choppier layers on top, so that I can fluff it out. I want it to look as unique as possible. I am also terrified of it turning out like a mullet!! And cutting %26amp;%26amp; or styling tips?



How can I cut my hair myself %26amp;%26amp; make it scene or emo??

Close your eyes, hack away.



How can I cut my hair myself %26amp;%26amp; make it scene or emo??

cut ur hair in different styles. go striaght then go up and change directions thats what i do to my clients



How can I cut my hair myself %26amp;%26amp; make it scene or emo??

Unless it's just a trim of split ends, cutting your own hair is a horrible, horrible... HORRIBLE... idea.



How can I cut my hair myself %26amp;%26amp; make it scene or emo??

I personally don't think that you can just in five minutes read an answer to this question and automatically know how to cut hair. If that were the case than there would be no use in this world for a hairdresser. I don't know if it is out of your budget to get your hair done or what... But seriously if money is an issue go to a beauty school. They have been taught and know what they are doing. They also have someone to check and fix any problems that you want fixed. It is really inexpensive and well worth it. It will usually cost like $8 - $12. I promise you that you will be much happier than just doing it yourself.



I hope this helped you. Good Luck.



How can I cut my hair myself %26amp;%26amp; make it scene or emo??

part ur hair on the side and cut the bangs angled and thick then just take pieces from the top layer of the rest of your hair and randomly cut them but dont cut them too short you can always cut more but never less .. you might need somebody else to cut the back of your hair since you cant see it. you can just see what works for your hair. remember hair always grows back it just takes time

No comments:

Post a Comment