Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I need help on deciding how to get my hair cut!!!?

Ok here is the deal, i have long hair...like 6 inches past my shoulders, and i have an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow. I need a change, i work all summer so i dont really ahev time to style it but i will be going to college in the fall and i want something that is not blah!! I have some layers in my hair and i am growing out my side swept bang. I feel liek a change but i dont know what to do, i like being able to put it up..so i cant cut it too short..DOES N E ONE HAVE N E IDEAS? if you could show some pics that would be great! Thank you much :)



I need help on deciding how to get my hair cut!!!?

I have side swept bangs too and I wanted a little change without doing anything drastic so my stylist put in some choppy layers to frame my face. It turned out really good and I have no problem putting it up in a pony tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment