Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

my hair is soft and now is long,i want to cut short



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

if your hair is really soft a cute little razored bob would work great with a sharp side bang and the front corners a little longer than the back for a slight diagonal forward!!! awesome!!



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

You might think about getting a buzz cut



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

Whatever you get make sure it fits and compliments your face.



Your stylist should be able to point you in the right direction.



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

You have to remember that just because you like a certain hairstyle that does not mean it will work for you. Hairstyles depend on the shape of your face and the texture of your hair. If its curly or straight. It all depends on how much maintenance your willing to do.



if you have a round face you want to avoid lots of hair in your face. A slight fringe instead of a full bang is a good idea. A side part is sometimes a good suggestion.



if you have a square shaped face a side part and nice layering is also good for a soft and flattering look.



if you have an oval shaped face you can pretty much get away with almost any hairstyle.



if you have a long face Stay away from very short hair. Soft layers around the face are always good.



Most people I have run into don't usually have round, square or a heart shape. Most commonly they have a combination of a couple of shapes.



You might have a long face and have high cheek bones. You can get away with either tucked or cut short around the ears. There are many different combinations. I'll get into more of that later.



To get the perfect hairstyle choose the right hairstylist.The easiest and best way to find a new hairstylist is to ask some one you see with a hairstyle that you like while your in the the mall or other stores. Make sure it is someone who has hair similar to yours. I know from experience it is very flattering and no one will mind telling you where he or she goes. Remember be careful of cheap haircutting shops. Remember you get what you pay for!



Another place to look is at actresses and actors are pretty much up to date. Look for an actress with about the same face shape and look at her hair style.



I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

LAYERS



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I wanted to cut my hair for a long time, what style should i cut?

Want to go short? Then you ought to check out www.cropsforgirls.com. I like the "Spiky %26amp; Buzzed" section!

No comments:

Post a Comment