Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Should we do with my baby's hair??

my baby boy is 2 years old. His hair is getting long. its beautiful beautiful hair ,brown and curls at the end, but its getting in his eyes and in the way for him. he gets frustrated and is always pushing it out of the way.. i need some hair style hair cut suggestions. anyone have any ideas?



heres a few pictures.



http://a285.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a187.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a208.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



let me know ASAP!!



What Should we do with my baby's hair??

take him to a barber and have them trim it



What Should we do with my baby's hair??

My mom just put my hair in a ponie at the top of my head when i was at that age!!! Everybody used to say my hair was cute



What Should we do with my baby's hair??

Take him to a stylist and tell them you want a little boy layered cut. Not too short. Leave it on the longer side on top, but cut it to the collar in the back. With his natural wave it will look good without looking chopped.



What Should we do with my baby's hair??

cut it short or leave it grow long so she could put in a ponytail



What Should we do with my baby's hair??

Sorry honey but I'm not really an expert on hairstyle but here are some sites that I hope can help....



www.latest-hairstyles.com/kids/



www.hairfinder.com/kids_hairstyles.htm



kids.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Kids'_Hair_St...



www.kidhairstyles.com/



www.hairstyleswatch.com/sub/kids-hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment