Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Puffy hair?

I have wavy hair, and I like it, but in the front there's a wave that's just really puffy. How can I de-puff just that part of my hair without getting a full hair cut or changing my hair style? Would thinning scissors work? Or should i go to my hair stylist to do it?



Puffy hair?

Just use a little moose..



it should work and if that doesnt work((evern tho it should)) use some de frizzing spray/ shampoo and conditioner..



but the moose thing works for me when i curl my hair.. it makes it not frizz..



Puffy hair?

i know what you mean mine was puffy but i switched me shampoo and conditioner to tresme :D please vote me for 10 points :D lol just kidding but i wouldn't say no lol roflolsmp



Puffy hair?

thinning scissors will make it worse....just apply some hair fiber or pomade and train it to go how you want.



Puffy hair?

wow, if you're so disappointed with your hair, just dunk your head in a tub of diesel and punch yourself in the face.



Puffy hair?

try some stuff called fizz ease (eaze?) it's good.



my stylist got me using something made by the brand bed head called catwalk it looks like elmers glue (but not really glue) and it's awesome.



Puffy hair?

straightening iron!!! solved all my problems...



Puffy hair?

DO NOT USE THINNING SCISSORS!!!!! they will make your hair even more poofy.. i advise switching shampoos to one that has a smoothing formula in it.



Puffy hair?

Paul Mitchell "Frizz Ease"... just a little though...it tends to be a little heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment